The rubber fender has many uses globally due to its excellent elasticity. Rubber Fender high engine absorption, easy maintenance, long service life, and capacity for big batch production Rubber Fender Inspection.
Rubber fenders can improve the harbor’s capacity by reducing the horizontal loads on the terminal .By all means then it while still protecting ships and terminals.
To address many difficulties, it is necessary to perform thorough daily maintenance and inspection work while employing marine rubber fenders.
- Pay close attention to see if the air pressure is normal and the fender is damage.
- Look for sharp objects on the fender rope surface that could harm the rubber fender.
- By all means Inspect the fender’s foot bolts and the bolts holding. The impingement plate in place to see if they are loose. If there is a loose part. As a result it should be correct by welding the fixed bolt and pads after it has been tighten.
- Inspect the impingement plate for depression, cracking, and corrosion. If possible, anti-corrosion treatment should be performs yearly to avoid rust.
- Examine the impingement plate to see if it have an ante version, which can be brought on by the buildup of debris on the inner side of the impingement plate.
Its all ships should be fitter with ship fenders to ensure personal safety on board, as they are a crucial protection element in the maritime business.