Nepal is the world’s leading destination for trekking and commercial trekking was incepted back in the early 1960s. Moreover, Nepal is a mountainous country and it is home to 14 highest peaks above 8000m plus and several 6000m plus peaks. From the east to west the giant mountains and beautiful hamlets, diverse people culture, and nature is a hotspot for trekking. There are several exotic and adventure destinations for trekking in Nepal. The most challenging is the Great Himalayan Trails. Great Himalayan Trails is one of the longest trekking trails in the world. An extensive trail system that covers Nepal from Humla and Darchula in the west to Kanchenjunga in the east. This longest Great Himalayan Trails can be done in 10 different sections.
The trekking trips in Nepal are varied widely in distance, ascent, descent, and altitude. However, all treks require specific preparation to make the most of your trip.
Prepare correctly for your trek with our trekking training tips to avoid leaving you with blisters and sore legs the day after your trek.
- At first, you have to be prepared mentally as well as physically.
- Building strength and fitness gradually will give your body time to adapt to the new demands you are making on it.
- Hiking boots with ankle protection are essential, but watch out for ankle cuffs that are too high, as these can irritate the Achilles tendon at the base of your calf.
- The leg muscles will help you on your trek, so try to include either gym exercises such as leg presses and weighted squats or lunges and bodyweight squats along with your walking training.
- It is essential to walk training, but it is also necessary to mimic as closely as possible the conditions you will encounter while trekking. Try and train on similar terrain to your trekking location.
- Test your hydration using the urine test: a pale straw color indicates that you are well hydrated, whereas anything darker means you need to drink more water.
By following the Trekking in Nepal tips we have provided, you will not only be well prepared for a trekking experience of a lifetime in the Dolpo trekking in Nepal, but you will also be able to enjoy your trek to its fullest.
Read more Blog :- What are the basic categories of trekking in 2022?
Further Information Visit our website today:- https://www.himalayancompanion.com/