Alumina As suggested by their name, tubes are Alumina Tubes. They have a variety of industrial applications because of their unique features. What are these characteristics, and how are they applies? Let’s investigate:
Alumina Tubes are frequently employee in industrial ovens and furnaces in more conventional sectors. They’re employee for:
1. Insulators for electrical connections
2. Supports and sample holders that can withstand heat.
3. Gas nozzles and injector tubes.
4. Sheaths and covers are made to safeguard delicate sensors.
Alumina tubes are frequently employed as parts of sophisticated process equipment in more cutting-edge industries.
1. Components for use in the chemical industry due to their strong chemical/corrosion resistance
2. Parts for CVD, ion implants, photo lithography, and semiconductor systems.
3. A high voltage insulator in plasma cleaning systems for aluminum rolling and coating mills.