The immigration document translation services are required whenever you want to immigrate to the United States or the other country and Certified Translate Documents in any language other than English are required. While there are numerous companies that provide such services, here are some methods for obtaining inexpensive certified translation services.

Why is the translation for immigration required?

If you are applying for a green card, visa, or any other type of Immigration Translation Services benefit, you will be required to present several documents, including your birth certificate, marriage certificate, and so on. However, if your documents are not in the native language of the country for which you are flying, you may need to have them translated.

Immigration requirements vary by country, as does the level of certification for translations. For example, if you are applying for a visa in the United States, you may be required to submit your documents in English as well as your non-English certificate in the appropriate format.

What must your translation include?

You must submit two documents for each required personal paper:

A certified translation and a photocopy of the original document

For the sake of authenticity, a photocopy of the original document is required. Even if the immigration authorities cannot read it, they want to see how it looks, to compare it to their internal guidelines regarding an adequate document from your country. For example, if it lacks the official stamps and signatures that immigration officials are accustomed to seeing on such certificates, it may be rejected.

Immigration document translation services provide certified translation for your documents, which includes the actual translation as well as an accuracy certificate.

How to get cheap and fast translations

Are you looking for Online Document Translation Services to translate your non-English documents for immigration applications in 24 hours or less?

You are at the right place! L.A. Translation offers Online Document Translation Services without charging extra costs. The immigration offices in both the US and the UK accept the certified English translations provided by L.A. Translation.

Immigration documents we translate are:

1. Birth certificates

2. Marriage certificates

3. Divorce certificates

4. Diplomas and degrees

5. Identity cards

6. Passports and other supporting documents

L.A. Translation has the knowledge and skills, as well as knowledge of all the documentation required for citizenship in various countries. Our expert team of translators is well-versed in the immigration process and can easily translate all of your documents. Each of our translations is accompanied by the certifications required for the immigration process.

All of our processes are carried out professionally and in accordance with the requirements of the Immigration Translation Services system of the country to which you wish to travel.

4 Easy Steps in the Translation Process

Scanning or photographing your document: The original document is not required.

Please upload the following files for a quote: Upload the files so that we can calculate the volume of work and provide you with a quote. You will receive our quote in a matter of minutes.

Accept the quotation: Accept our quote by paying with a credit card or a PayPal account online.

The translation is completed and then emailed or mailed to you: We will certify the document and send you the translation on our letterhead, complete with the appropriate certification.

Please contact L.A. Translation for more information about Online Document Translation Services. They are available around the clock and can answer your questions or provide you with a free, no-obligation quote!

By Team